“…this was far more valuable and practical – something I can do right now. This is real world.” ~ Fortune 500 Executive
Inspiring and actionable keynotes for leaders, teams, and organizations
...aligning leadership, vision, & values
Ron draws on more than 35 years experience as a Fotune 100 executive, consultant, and speaker to equip & empower leaders to create clarity, build strong teams, and secure a bright future for their organization. He uses stories and real world examples coupled with an engaging style to convey practical, actionable ideas that inspire audiences and provide a framework for implementation.
Be a Leader People Want To Follow
… even when you don’t make the rules!
- Operate from a compelling identity-based vision for your work – and your life
- Create stronger – higher performing teams
- Build trust (internally & externally) in an environment you don’t control
- Discover how to make your most valuable contribution to any organization or cause
- Communicate with clarity & confidence – even in uncertain times
As part of a larger organization, we’re asked to lead – even though we’re not in charge. Someone else has already set the course. They’ve crafted the vision, developed the strategies, allocated the resources, and even established many of our goals.
So how can we become effective leaders regardless of our position or assignment?
In this, Ron’s signature keynote, we explore a proven framework to help you become a leader people want to follow – even when you don’t make the rules!
Levers of Leadership
… maximize your capacity, influence, & impact
- Make adjustments in your leadership style to enable growing responsibilities
- Learn to navigate competing – even conflicting demands
- Sharpen your focus on the things that are most important in your assignment
- Enjoy greater influence in your workplace – regardless of your title or position
The very things that make certain leaders successful may limit their ability to grow or move to greater responsibilities. Their leadership style, processes, and habits may not translate well to the next level.
In this, his latest keynote, Ron introduces the concept of a leadership dashboard that allows the audience to evaluate the scalability of their current leadership model. He goes on to provide a hand full of levers everyone can use to adjust their leadership style to operate at higher levels.
These clear, but simple changes allow them to go beyond the limitations of their personal bandwidth, multiplying their impact, capacity, and influence.